Friday 21 October 2011

Novena Prayers to St. Jude Thaddeus (The Saint of Hopeless cases, also Patron Stain of Thieves!!!)

Most Holy apostle St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved master into the hands of his enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honours and invokes thee universally as a patron of hopeless cases and of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded to thee to bring speedy and visible help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive consolation and succour of heaven in all my necessities, tribulation and sufferings, particularly (

here, make your request) and that I may bless God with thee and the elects forever, I promise thee O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favour and I will never seize to honour you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.

AMEN!!!



If you have PERSONAL issues with this wonderfully Blessed Saint, please wherever you see his name you can replace it with whatever you think is necessary and hold that grudge in your heart.
May you find solution and peace to whatsoever troubles you are in or may come across in Jesus’ Holy name..AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...